Monday, August 30, 2010

I Hate

It's so much easier to go into everything with low expectations. To be biased against everyone and everything right from the start. You may call that unfair but I call it realistic. There's no reason to expect things to turn out for the best. I mean, how often does shit like that happen?

So i consider myself a realist. not a pessimist. Things only get worse. that's just science. I don't believe in social causes or political action. That shit is old and tired. No one cares. No one gives a fuck anymore. Everyone sees the end coming and they just want theirs while there is still time. I understand though. Life sucks. it just fucking sucks so much. Every single day it's a grand scheme to make it to the next one. Avoid the takers for one more day.

Eventually your time runs out and you die or wish you were dead. Here are the rules for living in this country:

1.Be white.

2.be rich.

That's it. For everyone else it isn't living so much as it is surviving.  So just lower your expectations. Accept that your time has come and gone and you didn't even realize it. Just hate. Don't feel bad about it. you weren't really given a choice.

1 comment:

  1. I love how full of shit you are. I mean that in a good way.

    You're a pessimist but you've got more optimism in you than most real pessimists. I'm very much an optimist and you and I see eye to eye a whole lot.

    For a deity who hates a lot you sure like people and you sure get ferocious about things like justice, equality, fairness and so on. It's a good attribute for a God to have. You get my vote for best and most approachable God I know.

    I don't have to pray to you either because you have this cool blog with a comments section and sure, you have the power to delete my comments, but meh... still worth the risk in posting them.

    ReplyDelete

Some truth